SENIOR CYBER DEFENSE CONSULTANT (SIEM)w/m/d
Location: Full-time throughout Germany
As Senior Cyber Defense Consultant (SIEM), you will help our customers with the development of concepts, design, implementation and the operation of security operation centers (SOC), cyber defense centers or security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
Specifically, this entails:
- documenting and analyzing the objectives and overall conditions involved in developing an SOC/CDS or SIEM solution.
- developing operations, roles/rights concepts as well as SOC/CDC processes.
- concepts, design and implementation of SIEM solutions.
- development, implementation and optimization of SIEM use cases.
- mentoring junior cyber defense consultants (SIEM) and cyber defense consultants (SIEM).
- leading projects and teams for larger customer projects
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in developing and operating security operation centers (SOC) or experience in the field of security information & event management (SIEM).
- In-depth knowledge of IT security, IT operations, IP networks and common operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux).
- Familiarity with common security standards (PCI DSS, IT-Grundschutz, ISO 2700x…).
- Ability to guide customers with the concept, design, implementation and operation of security operation centers (SOC), cyber defense centers, or security information & event management (SIEM) solutions.
- Analytical thinking.
- Highly customer- and service-oriented approach.
- Entrepreneurial mentality and conduct.
- Willingness to take on responsibility within a team.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, spoken and written.
In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with at least one of the following products:
- RSA Security Analytics.
- Splunk. ELK Stack.
- GIAC (GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, GCIM, GCFA).
What we offer
SECUINFRA is a highly specialised and owner-managed company in the field of IT security. With our solutions and services, we ensure that cyber attacks are detected, analysed and averted at an early stage before major damage occurs. Many competent and dedicated employees have contributed to SECUINFRA's successful growth over the past years and have been able to inspire both national and international customers with its Professional Cyber Defense Services. The result: SECUINFRA is one of the most successful companies in the Cyber Defense segment in Germany.