- Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) This document is designed to provide you with information about the collection of personal data on our website. Personal data is defined as all data that can be associated with you as an individual, e.g. your name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) The controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the European Union Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
+49 30 5557021-10
(3) You can contact SECUINFRA GmbH’s company Data Protection Officer by writing to the address above, to the attention of Datenschutzbeauftragter or by email to email@example.com.
- Collection and storage of personal data, scope and purpose of use
(1) When you visit our website www.secuinfra.com information is automatically sent to our website servers by the Internet browser on your end device. This information is stored temporarily in a log file. The following information is stored without any action on your part until it is automatically deleted:
- the IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the file accessed,
- the website from which the site was accessed (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, in some cases, your computer’s operating system along with the name of your access provider.
(2) We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- to ensure trouble-free connection to the website,
- to ensure a smooth browsing experience on our website,
- to assess system security and stability
- and for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is derived from the data collection purposes set out above. We shall not use the data collected to make inferences regarding you as an individual at any time.
- Forwarding of data
Your data will not be forwarded to third parties for any purposes other than those listed below.
We will only forward your data to third parties if:
- you have given explicit consent to such forwarding in accordance with Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR,
- where such forwarding is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation pursuant to Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR and where
- this is legally permitted and essential for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- a legitimate interest pertains pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to make the website as user-friendly as possible. These are stored on your end device for a specified and fixed period of time. Should you visit our site again in order to make use of our services, the site will automatically recognize that you have visited us before and will remember your previous inputs and settings, so you will not have to provide them a second time.
Data processed using cookies is used for the purposes stated above to assert our legitimate interests and that of third parties, in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser such that no cookies are saved on your computer, or that a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. Complete deactivation of cookies can lead to your being unable to use the full functionality offered by our website.
All browsers manage cookie settings in different ways. These are described in the help menu of the individual browser, where you can find out how to change your cookie settings. You can find more information for your browser by clicking the appropriate link below:
- Social media plug-ins
We use plug-ins for the social media sites Xing, Kununu, LinkedIn and YouTube in order to publicize our company, on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. The underlying promotional purpose is deemed a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The providers of the plug-ins are responsible for ensuring they operate in accordance with data protection regulations.
Whenever you use one of these plug-ins your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of the provider concerned. The content of the plug-in is transmitted directly to your browser and integrated into the webpage. This integration alerts the operator that your browser visited the page concerned, even if you do not have a profile with this provider or are not currently logged in to it. This information (including your IP address) is sent from your browser directly to a server belonging to the provider (these are generally located in the USA). If you are logged in to your account with the provider, the provider will be able to associate your visit to our website directly with your profile. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by clicking a button or posting a comment, this information is also sent directly to a server belonging to the provider, where it is stored. The provider concerned may potentially publish this information on your profile or display it to your contacts.
If you would prefer the provider not to associate the data collected via our website with your profile on the social network concerned, you must log out of the relevant account before visiting our site.
You can find more information in Xing’s Privacy Statement at: https://privacy.xing.com/en
You can find more information in Kununu’s Privacy Statement at: https://www.kununu.com/us/privacy
You can find more information in LinkedIn’s Privacy Statement at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/preview/privacy-policy
You can find more information in YouTube’s Privacy Statement at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=de
- Rights of data subjects
You have the right
- to demand details of the personal data we hold about you and how we process it, pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. Specifically, you can demand information regarding
- the purposes of any processing,
- the category of personal data held,
- the categories of recipients to which your data is or has been disclosed,
- the planned data storage period,
- your rights to correction or deletion of data, to restrict processing, or to object,
- your right to complain,
- the origin of your data, where this data was not collected directly by us, and,
- whether an automated decision-making process is in place, including any profiling, and the significant details of its operation;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, demand the immediate correction of any inaccuracies or missing information in the personal data we hold about you;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of the personal data we hold about you, to the extent that processing is not essential to the exercise of freedom of expression and information, in order to fulfill a statutory requirement, for reasons of the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted in the event that the accuracy of the data is contested by you; the processing is unlawful but you do not exercise your right to have the data deleted and we do not require the data but you require it in order to establish, exercise or defend legal rights; or where you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to obtain the personal data you have made available to us in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, or to demand it be transmitted to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7(3) GDPR, to revoke the consent you initially granted us at any time. This will mean we are no longer permitted to carry out the data processing which was predicated on this consent in the future and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. You will generally be able to complain to the local supervisory authority for your normal place of residence or place of work, or for the country in which our company is based.
- Right to object
To the extent your personal data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data provided that reasons for the objection arise from your particular situation or are based on an objection to direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right to object with which we shall comply without any requirement to detail any specific situation.
- Data security
During your visit to our website we will use the commonly-used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) process alongside the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In most cases this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we shall revert to 128-bit v3 technology instead. Where an individual page of our Internet presence is transmitted using encryption, this is indicated by the key or padlock symbol shown as “locked” in the status bar at the bottom of your browser. We make use of generally appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional tampering, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are constantly updated in line with the latest technological developments.
Last updated: May 2018